Vantastival 2015 are now accepting submissions for their festival!
Vantastival accepts submissions from all acts who write their own original music, as well as traditional groups, and the festival prides itself on showcasing the finest up-and-coming unsigned Irish acts. Covers bands will not be considered. Deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Wednesday 7th January.
Due to the high volume of applicants, those who do not correctly follow the instructions listed below cannot be considered.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR APPLICATION!
– Interested acts should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the band or artist in the subject line of the email.
– The email must contain a link where we can listen to a minimum of three tracks. Preferred links include Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Facebook band pages, Breaking Tunes and Reverbnation (We are not fans of Myspace so please only use as a last resort!)
– DO NOT send mp3 tracks attached to your email. Emails containing attached mp3 files will be deleted without consideration.
– Please include a brief bio in the body of the email (not as an attachment). Make sure this includes the county in which you are based and the number of band members. You should also state the genre of your music (eg. punk/folk/rock/indie etc).
– If you are a singer-songwriter but usually play with a band, make sure you indicate this in your application. Please be aware that we have various stages of different sizes and specs at Vantastival and your application is considered based on the information given at submission stage. If you are selected for Vantastival 2015 it may not be possible to increase your band’s line up for the festival performance.
– We don’t like attachments. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH ANYTHING TO YOUR EMAIL. Anything you would like to send must be included in the body of the email.
For more info go to – http://www.vantastival.com/lineup/